- To Promote Innovation and creativity among students and staff of IPRC NGOMA
- To improve entrepreneurial mindset among youth
- Promoting new business generation, analyze the prior challenges and provide advice to the innovators
- To Support students with innovative ideas to turn them into profitable projects.
- Link students-incubates with potential investors to mobilize funds for the project start-up.
- To support incubates in their business stabilization and development
- To assist students and staff to develop solutions to community challenges and problems
- support for idea development, launch, growth, stabilization and long term success of the project in order to Contribute to the competitiveness of both the local and regional economy
- To encourage students to be job makers than job seekers